FOOD and OTHER ALLERGIES
- If your student needs a food substitution while at school, please have your doctor complete this form: Food Allergies and Intolerances
- If your student requires an Epi-Pen or Benadryll for allergies, go to the forms page and submit the appropriate medications and forms to the clinic.
- NO HOMEMADE food items are permitted on campus to share. The risk for cross contamination is too high. Parents are allowed to bring store bought, individually wrapped, labeled items ( fruit snacks, crackers, cookies) to share. All snacks will be screened by teachers and clinic staff for allergens.
- If your student has a classmate with life threatening allergies, information will be sent home to you regarding food safety and hygeine
- Please do your part to educate yourself and your children to protect thier friends with life threatening allergies.
- Additional information can be found here: