Welcome to Otis Mason! St. Johns County School District uses an online registration system for new student registration.
Please note: Your child’s registration is not complete until you have completed the enrollment process online and it has been verified and approved.
All New Students will need to submit an online registration form using the links provided below.
Click for NEW student registrations:
Register My Student for Next Year, 2021-2022
Having problems with the registration portal? Email [email protected].
Required Documents to Register
- Original Birth Certificate
- Shot records- Completed Florida immunization form 680 (out of state immunizations must be transferred to FL form)
- Physical dated within a year prior to date of registration
- Valid parent/legal guardian photo ID
- 3 Proofs of Residency:
- Please visit the districts website for residency document guidelines.
- If you live with family/friend/other we need a notarized Verification of Residence Form, full details are on the district website.
How to Apply for VPK: Our 2021-2022 VPK Program is full. To be placed on the waiting list, please complete a registration and you will be notified if a spot becomes available.
- If your child is four years old on or before September 1st please apply for a VPK voucher.
- Complete a new student registration on the online form as well.
- Email Maggie Puch to specify if you need wrap-around care and/or Extended Day.
- Interested in VPK extended day rates? Click Here
Contact or email Maggie Puch, Computer Operator at 904-547-8436 for questions regarding registrations.
We look forward to meeting the newest members of our Manatee family!