Welcome to Otis A. Mason Elementary School!
- St. Johns County School District uses an online registration system for new student registration.
- All new students will need to submit an online registration form using the Register a Student for School button.
- Your child’s registration is not complete until you have provided all required documents in addition to the online application.
- Having problems with the registration portal? Email [email protected].
- Original Birth Certificate
- Immunization records- Completed Florida immunization form 680 (out of state immunizations must be transferred to FL form)
- Physical dated within a year prior to date of registration
- Valid parent/legal guardian photo ID
- 3 Proofs of Residency:
- Please visit the districts website for residency document guidelines.
- If you live with family/friend/other we need a notarized Verification of Residence Form, full details are on the district website.
VPK At Otis A. Mason Elementary
VPK for the 21-22 school year is currently full. Applications for the 22-23 school year are now open. Applications are not considered complete until all paperwork has been received and confirmed including the state VPK Voucher.
- If your child is four years old on or before September 1st please apply for a VPK voucher. This voucher is required as part of your registration. We are unable to complete a registration until this voucher from the state is received.
- Select the Register a Student for School button to complete an online application. Make sure you choose the correct form as we cannot adjust this once you have started.
- Email Maggie Puch to specify if you need wrap-around care and/or Extended Day.
- Interested in VPK extended day rates? Click Here