2020-2021 New Student Registration is open.
Welcome to Otis A. Mason
St. Johns County School District uses an online registration system for new student registration.
1. Your child’s registration is not complete until you have completed the enrollment process online and it has been verified and approved.
2. All new students will need to submit an online registration form using the links provided below. If you are having issues with the online registration please send an email if you are in need of assistance with the form/submitting.
Click link below for NEW student registrations:
Register My Student for 2020-2021
Kindergarten Screening is now online.
The onsite Kindergarten Screening scheduled for July 21 has been cancelled.
The intake process is being taken care of online. Start your Kindergartner’s screening by clicking on Kindergarten Online Screener.
Note: This same information is available on the homepage as well.
Required Documents to Register
- Original Birth Certificate
- Shot records- Completed Florida immunization form 680 (out of state immunizations must be transferred to FL form)
- Physical dated within a year prior to date of registration
- Valid photo ID
- 3 Proofs of Residency:
- Lease or Mortgage statement
- 1 utility bill that is dated within the past 30 days
- 1 additional document which clearly reflects the address, date, and name on the document (utility bill, vehicle registration, credit card statement, cell phone statement, etc.)
- If you live with family/friend/other we need a notarized Homeowners Acknowledgement Form completed in addition to the documents listed above for proof of residency
- Homeowner’s Acknowledgement of Residency Form must be notarized and the homeowner must provide proof of ownership (mortgage statement or deed)
How to Apply for VPK
- If your child is four years old on or before September 1st please apply for a VPK voucher.
Scroll down until you see this blue button, then click on the button.
- Complete a new student registration on the online form as well.
- Email Ariel Thurston to specify if you need wrap-around care and/or Extended Day.
Contact or email Ariel Thurston, Computer Operator at 904-547-8436 for questions regarding registrations.
We look forward to meeting the newest members of our Manatee family!