Welcome to Otis Mason! St. Johns County School District uses an online registration system for new student registration.
Please note: Your child’s registration is not complete until you have completed the enrollment process online and it has been verified and approved.
All New Students will need to submit an online registration form using the links provided below.
Click for NEW student registrations:
Register My Student for Current 2020-2021 School Year
Register My Student for Next Year, 2021-2022
Preinscriba a mi estudiante para 2020-2021
Having problems with the registration portal? Email [email protected].
Required Documents to Register
- Original Birth Certificate
- Shot records- Completed Florida immunization form 680 (out of state immunizations must be transferred to FL form)
- Physical dated within a year prior to date of registration
- Valid photo ID
- 3 Proofs of Residency:
- Lease or Mortgage statement
- 1 utility bill that is dated within the past 30 days
- 1 additional document which clearly reflects the address, date, and name on the document (accurate address on ID, utility bill, vehicle registration, credit card statement, cell phone statement, etc.)
- If you live with family/friend/other we need a notarized Homeowners Acknowledgement Form completed in addition to the documents listed above for proof of residency
- Homeowner’s Acknowledgement of Residency Form must be notarized and the homeowner must provide proof of ownership (mortgage statement or deed)
- Visit the District Website for full details on requirements to begin school and residency documentation requirements.
Kindergarten Screening Sign ups
More Details Coming Soon
How to Apply for VPK
- If your child is four years old on or before September 1st please apply for a VPK voucher.
- Complete a new student registration on the online form as well.
- Email Maggie Puch to specify if you need wrap-around care and/or Extended Day.
- Interested in VPK extended day rates? Click Here
Contact or email Maggie Puch, Computer Operator at 904-547-8436 for questions regarding registrations.
We look forward to meeting the newest members of our Manatee family!